- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine juice, marmalade, and mustard in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until syrupy.
3. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn pork; add rosemary and onion to pan. Pour juice mixture over pork; bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140°. Place onion and rosemary on a platter. Return pan to medium-high heat; add lime juice. Cook 4 minutes or until liquid is syrupy. Add pork to platter; drizzle with sauce.
Orange Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
June 21, 2016
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @ThemeForest.